Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Mr Consistency

Posted by: user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Sat 20th Mar 2010 18:20 | Last Reply

I've just added another score to Score Tracker.

When I looked at my last ten games I realised that they have all been within ten shots of each other.

My best score was a 77 (did it twice) and my worse score was 87.  The best thing is that these scores are from three different courses.

Three of the scores dropped my handicap by a full shot.  Three of the rounds were outside my buffer zone by just one shot!

Hopefully as the weather gets warmer and the greens get better I'll be able to drop my handicap down to my target, single figures, who knows.

Russ

re: Mr Consistency
user25349
Reply : Sun 21st Mar 2010 14:45

Will talk to you at the NvS, seek me out mate.

That shouldn't be too hard Lewis.. You'll know what I mean once you've been in the same room as him for 10 seconds!

user77012
Reply : Mon 22nd Mar 2010 23:17

Lewis ,i guess nobody's mentioned this to you but we all wear name tags , so you need to get one made up nothing fancy ,I just pin an envelope on my chest with Leyo on it.

user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 11th Apr 2010 22:23

Well it had to happen!

The last round of golf I had above 89 shots was the 6th March 2010, when I shot a 90 round the Priors course.

I have played twenty seven rounds of golf since then and today my run finally came to an end.

The Sunday Medal at my golf club was today, and I have been playing really well lately, but today I shot a 96!

Don't know what happened, just hoping that it's a blip and things will return to normal on my next round.

It's a good job I didn't get to the NvS in the end as I'd wouldn't know where to hide my face after such a bad round!!!

Russ

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top