Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Condado De Alhama, Murcia, Spain. Jack's signature Course.

Posted by: user274202 | Fri 19th Mar 2010 10:59 | Last Reply

Hi all. I have read some of the negative feedback on this forum with regards to Polaris World resorts and was in two minds whether to post or not.

Any rentals via GolfShake can expect a 10% discount on the accomodation prices advertised. Please book via me and not via the web-site to get the 10% discount.

We have two apartments on Condado, both upstairs, almost next door to each other. This enables us to accomodate 8 people at a time (single Beds). Golf prices are not included in the cost, but we may be able to get some discounts for advance bookins. This resort is 40 minutes drive from Murcia Airport, 90 minutes from Alicante. There are several other courses within 10-60 minutes drive away, (Hacienda de Alamo - 20 Mins).

The signature course at Condado De Alahama opened in December 2009, and features some beautiful holes. The plus side for me is that there are no "Apartment Hazards" on the course to worry about! The greeens are fantastic, as are the fairways, although, being a young course, the trees and plants around the fairways will need time to blossom.

All queries will be answered, but please be patient as we fly out there as often as possible and therefore have lapses in email responses!

The link is:

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/photodisplay.aspx?home_id=71754

Happy golfing!

Paul & John

P.S.

The development is excellent for non-golfers too!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top