Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Nike Golf - Sasquatch Tour Golf Bag (Stand)

Posted by: user40826 | Sun 14th Mar 2010 17:37 | Last Reply

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250596912184

As regulars may know on here, I've been selling off my unwanted golf stuff to pay for my Go Kart Electric Golf Trolley.

Help a fellow golfer balance the books!

Last edit : Sun 14th Mar 2010 17:40
re: Nike Golf - Sasquatch Tour Golf Bag (Stand)
user40826
Reply : Tue 16th Mar 2010 20:50

bump

user50657
Reply : Fri 19th Mar 2010 12:31

Chris, I've got that on my ebay watch list, there's a few of these and also a sun mountain mpb bag I'm watching. Have u got a set price in mind?

user40826
Reply : Fri 19th Mar 2010 19:15

Graham,

I cant believe how many people are interested in it, 19 and counting!  I'm looking for around the £60 mark as others have gone for around that amount, one went for £67 the other day.

Go for it Graham, bid now, keep my Mrs on my side! 

user50657
Reply : Fri 19th Mar 2010 19:33

Chris, I'm one of lifes late bidders, don't want to show my hand too early lol.

By the way, great choice with the go-kart, had mine for 9 months now and it's been top notch.

user40826
Reply : Fri 19th Mar 2010 19:50

Bloody late bidder  I think put a maximum bid in and leave it.  ebay just bids for you.  If you want to pay £65 for something and it goes for £53 you only pay £53!  You pay the lowest winning bid.  Plus it stops all the last minute refreshing - ebay is quicker!  

It worked for me when I bought the titelist cart bag, I was willing to pay £65 so put a bid in for that amount.  I ended up paying £56, even when somebody put a last minute in - cheeky sod!  Its the beauty of the maximum bid.

Anyway,

Go Kart - head turner on the course, but its just fantastic to use!  Right choice indeed. 

user40826
Reply : Sat 20th Mar 2010 08:17

Sorry Greg just noticed your reply.  I play at Brookfields Golf Club just outside Market Drayton.  Drayton is right on the border of Cheshire, so play mostly in Cheshire and north Shropshire.

Where you at? 

user40826
Reply : Sun 21st Mar 2010 07:49

Bag finishes around 6 o'clock tonight - grab a bargain!

user50657
Reply : Sun 21st Mar 2010 20:39

Bag is all mine Chris. Should match my driver and 3 wood perfectly.

user40826
Reply : Mon 22nd Mar 2010 06:47

Great stuff mate, really was a last minute bid as well

I should get out in the post in the next couple of days, both me and mrs are working Monday, Tuesday.  Enjoy, I shot my best ever round of 76 with that bag, it might bring you luck!

user24437
Reply : Tue 23rd Mar 2010 00:53

I love mine but don't find it particularly heavy, despite the fact that I generally carry enough stuff to fill a tour bag.  It's got a good balance about it, the only fault I've had is that the stitching tends to come lose on one of the strap mounting points, but as the yellow one I originally started with was only nine months old I go it swapped for a spanking new blue/silver one.

user50657
Reply : Tue 23rd Mar 2010 08:21

I look forward to it arriving. I almost always use my go-kart, but on the odd occasion that there is a trolley ban in place I wanted a bag that I could use as a stand bag as well. Don't mind if its a little heavy, as it won't be carried too often.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top