Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Clic Gear 2.0 Trolley - Group Discount?

Posted by: user92837 | Tue 9th Mar 2010 11:17 | Last Reply

Hi All.

I'm keen to purchase a Clicgear 2.0 trolley (www.clicgear.com).  The best price I've found is around £130.  Was thinking that if there were a couple of like-minded souls out there, we could potentially get together and try and negotiate a discount by purchasing multiple units at the same time.  Let me know by 20 March 2010 if you're interested.

Steve

re: Clic Gear 2.0 Trolley - Group Discount?
user223196
Reply : Tue 9th Mar 2010 19:26

Steve,

I bought 2 earlier this year from AG and they were very accomodating on the price! Nearly 25 reasons lower than your £130. You will get a good price even if you just call them and buy the one. They do a price match but they are also realists who if you are not too fussy on colour you will get a good deal. Give them a call and see what happens.

Turn on the charm - or just beg!

Last edit : Tue 9th Mar 2010 19:30
user92837
Reply : Wed 10th Mar 2010 11:49

Vert helpful Shaun.

Can I ask you if you went to one of their stores or did you call the website sales number? 

user223196
Reply : Wed 10th Mar 2010 11:52

I called the Sheffield branch direct, they were absolutely spot on, I have had a few items from them in the past and they have been A1. The main thing I had to compromise on was the colour, I got Lime and Orange!!! Don't laugh please, I look like a fruit bowl with my orange trolley and yellow bag on the course!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top