Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Tiger Update - Do we Care ?

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Fri 19th Feb 2010 16:01 | Last Reply

Not that fussed myself but am hooked up watching live stream from the PGA tour website right now

http://www.pgatour.com/

re: Tiger Update - Do we Care ?
user131525
Reply : Fri 19th Feb 2010 16:28

Not in the slightest bit bothered!

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 19th Feb 2010 16:36

Well he didn't announce the big comeback, mainly damage limitation and I would say more-so of the brand than anything else. He did express sorrow and concern around his family but he seemed more of damage control for the TW brand.

Didn't give any indication of a comeback either, said he would play golf again and it might be this year.

user77012
Reply : Fri 19th Feb 2010 19:40

He's on his way to the white house that was one of the the best politician type speeches I have heard in a while! Where’s me Hanky????

Last edit : Fri 19th Feb 2010 19:40
user34817
Reply : Fri 19th Feb 2010 21:32

I think that if Tiger was never to play again that maybe it would make the competition more interesting as the field would be closer together in terms of ability but while he is still here and still able to play some of the best golf ever (apart from his driving) I would always want to see him in the line-up. 

If Tiger was to quit for good now then anyone that won a major in the next ten years would be asked whether they would have won if Tiger was still playing, and they would not be able to say for certain.

I don't agree in the slightest with what he has done in his private life but at the end of the day I want to see the best golfers in the best competitions and the best golfer in this day and age is Tiger.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top