Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Steve Cowle Self Assessment

Posted by: user275144 | Wed 17th Feb 2010 22:15 | Last Reply

Hi Guys,Due to this terrible weather I have had a lot of time on my hands and have been a busy boy. I have completely reconstructed my website to not only include info about me and my tournament results but also to help you guys.I have just finished an Assessment Workbook that you can download from my site immediately F.O.C. I also now offer online video lessons as well as golf tips. It would be great if you could all download it and go through at your own pace, I am very interested to hear about your results or any feedback generally about the site or whether you would like to see extra content.http://www.stevecowlegolf.co.ukPlease pass on my website details to any other golfers you know and have emails for, or just word of mouth. My aim is to improve as many golfers as possible either face to face or with quality information products.Steve

re: Steve Cowle Self Assessment
user286757
Reply : Thu 11th Mar 2010 22:23

Steve, just to say I have enjoyed reading the site so far. Just trying to grasp the basics at the moment as I start out.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top