Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

My first post!

Posted by: user278078 | Wed 17th Feb 2010 19:11 | Last Reply

Hi all,

I've finally bitten the bullet and decided to finally post on here!

I've been following the posts for some time now and I'm loving the North v/s South banter.  Hailing from Cardiff i'm assuming that I must support the South in this do or die battle. 

I recently joined Peterstone Lakes golf club in Newport, South Wales and was wondering whether any other golf shakers are members or live in the local area. 

Its been a good start to my 'golf career' with my first 3 rounds giving me a 21 handicap, although I've purchased a driver recently and have to learn to control that slice!!  I think its my swing plane, my open club face and my grip... not too much to work on then!!!

Thanks for reading and you guys keep up the fantastic banter, it keeps me smiling!

All the best

Damon

re: My first post!
user77012
Reply : Wed 17th Feb 2010 23:16

Hi Damon, welcome to the GS forum I'm right next door to you at Parc, was a member at Peterstone back in 91,92 it looked a fair bit different back then. I'm sure you will fit in down there ,there are some good lads  so I'm sure you'll enjoy your time there. (bit disappointed you overlooked Parc )

Defo south supporter I hope, if you’re not confused like a couple of southerners who pledge allegiance to the North, but it's as if the play for us as they always lose their matches.

Last edit : Wed 17th Feb 2010 23:17
re: My first post!
user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 18th Feb 2010 02:25

Congratulations on making your first post on this forum.

There are some really scary characters on here and seeing as you've been reading the forum you'll know who they are....   

Russ

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top