Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Priors Winter League (Game 5)

Posted by: user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Sun 14th Feb 2010 08:34 | Last Reply

One week today is the fifth game in the Priors Winter League.

We have five tee times booked and at the moment we have sixteen people with their names down to play.

The last two games in this series have been cancelled due to the weather, but hopefully we'll get out on the course for this one.

Good course with a tea/coffee on arrival, all for £20, where can you get that at a weekend nowadays?

Russ

Last edit : Sat 20th Feb 2010 01:32
re: Priors Winter League (Game 5)
user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 20th Feb 2010 01:34

Good news for me, this game is now full.

Twenty players booked in and ready to play.

Unlike my other PWL games I've had nobody drop out during the week before the game!

If you have not been able to join us make sure you get your name down for the next one, game six is on Sunday 21st March 2010.

Russ

re: Priors Winter League (Game 5)
user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 20th Feb 2010 13:10

This game is tomorrow (Sunday).

At this moment in time we have nineteen players, so room for one more.

I have just checked the weather forecast and they are saying at 9am tomorrow there will be sunshine but it will be cold.  Then we have a chance of showers/sleet.  The wind is showing at 9mph.

The first tee time is 9:58am.

Please try and be there early so that I can sort out the finances for this game.  If you are a member at Stapleford Abbotts then you will need to buy your own coffee, sorry!  Non-members get a tea/coffee provided as part of the green fee.

The cost for the golf is £20.  PWL is £1, Stableford Game is £2, Par 3 challenge is £1 and the Mystery Five is £1.   This gives a total of £25.   Please try and bring the correct money as it really speeds up the process.

If you haven't already played in the Winter League then it's pointless you playing now, you need three cards in to qualify and we've only got two games left.

I'm hoping to get there at 9:15am.  If you haven't played with us before then ask at the counter and they will be able to point you out.  I'll be wearing a red nike windcheater.

See you tomorrow.

Russ

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top