Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Ping raptures v2 iron set

Posted by: user283538 | Fri 12th Feb 2010 09:50 | Last Reply

Hi everybody!!

Ive been playing golf on and off for the last ten years with irons that i reckon must be about 25 to 30 years old, and ive decided to step up my game as i will be playing more often.The Ping Raptures have caught my eye and was just wondering if anyone has played with them and would they be recommended.Thanks for any advice.

re: Ping raptures v2 iron set
user83555
Reply : Fri 12th Feb 2010 12:05

I play with Ping Rapture v2's and would recommend them to anybody irrespective of their handicap

re: Ping raptures v2 iron set
user64175
Reply : Sat 13th Feb 2010 21:09

Hello Glenn - I use the original Ping Raptures, I purchased them second hand two years ago, great irons, as Chris says a little pricey but well worth it. I have considered replacing them just lately, but after trying many makes and models I prefer the Raptures. Had a few problems with my swing lately and just getting back on song, the Pro I have been going to says I have the best irons for all levels of play. Forgiving enough for the misshits but playable enough to shape the ball. I have tried the V2's and I really can't tell any difference between them and my originals. So go for it and get the Raptures, originals or V2's you wont be dissapointed.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top