Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Bridlington in April

Posted by: user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Sat 30th Jan 2010 19:44 | Last Reply

I'm looking for a good course in the Bridlington area as I will be there from the 19th April until the 23rd April.

Hopefully I'll be playing at Crookhill Park GC on Sunday 18th April but would like to play a good course near Bridlington.

Anybody any ideas, or fancy meeting me there for a game.

Russ

re: Bridlington in April
user202037 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 30th Jan 2010 20:04

How much do you want to spend?

Bridlington Links is good value for money, right up to Ganton.

A treat in the area are Flambrough Head GC, Belvadere, Hornsea, Driffield & Filey.

The Bridlington Golf Festival is around that time, check the dates. Have checked. First Comp May 3rd 2010.

I may be able to get across.

TheLyth

Last edit : Sat 30th Jan 2010 20:16
user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 30th Jan 2010 21:10

David, it would be great to meet you.

I'm willing to pay for the right course.

Maybe nearer the time we'll get something sorted.

Russ

user24437
Reply : Sat 30th Jan 2010 21:56

Thoroughly recommend Flamborough Russ, cracking little course and some of the best fish and chips I've ever had in the clubhouse.

user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 31st Jan 2010 10:34

Thanks Tim, I'll look into that course, who knows I might be able to squeeze in two rounds whilst I'm there.

Russ

user99350
Reply : Sun 31st Jan 2010 14:06

Ditto, I went on a weekend trip for my 50th last year. They had a 'gold coast' card for £50. One round at Brid Links, Belvedere and Flamborough. Brilliant stuff though the weather can be changeable at Flamboro'... can be that foggy you can't see the lighthouse from the 8th tee but then crystal clear coming up the 18th.

user114464
Reply : Mon 1st Feb 2010 11:12

Like Pat, i went for a long weekend using the 'golf passport', i had 7 rounds for �84 in September. Played 2 rounds at Filey - Course in excellent condition, not long but not easy!

played 1 round at Brid links - Should ave been 2 but the course condition was poor especially the greens so we cancelled a round

Played 3 rounds at Flanborough - cracking course and an absolute pleasure to deal with, moved the extra round from Brid links here at a moments notice. Pro did us a deal in the afternoon to play as long as we wanted for an extra tenner, finished up playing 43 holes in the day.

Played 1 round at Brid Belvedere, nice course in good condition again very freindly.

I would be tempted to join you if you let me know which days as it's only an hour or so away. Cheers Stu

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top