Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Scorecard Holders PLUS Hints Wheel only £2.99

Posted by: user131252 | Fri 8th Jan 2010 11:22 | Last Reply
<p class="style2"><strong>The Score Card Holder Plus</strong></p>  <p>A beautiful leather-look score card holder with the Pocket Golf Guide built in to the inside of the front cover for ease of access. Take with you constant reminder of how to improve your game whilst you keep score in this hard wearing holder which can easily slip into your pocket.</p>  <p>Available in Navy or Burgundy.</p>  <p><br /></p>  <p>Costs only &pound;2.49 </p><p>    </p><p>The Pocket Golf Guide </p>  <p class="style1">A pocket sized guide to help you improve your game by providing all you need to know about your golf swing and those all too tough shots whilst on the course. In an easy to read and diagrammatic format this is an ideal gift for high and low handicap golfers alike. An essential part of every golfer&rsquo;s golfing apparatus, with tips provided by golfing professionals.</p>&nbsp;  Contact me on 0770-3456-848 or <strong>[email protected]</strong> <p>&nbsp;Photo is available by email. Or see the ebay listing mentioned in the post below</p>

Last edit : Fri 8th Jan 2010 16:00
re: Scorecard Holders PLUS Hints Wheel only £2.99
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 8th Jan 2010 11:57

Jon, do you have any photos ?

user50657
Reply : Fri 8th Jan 2010 12:57

Guess its the same as this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Golf-Scorecard-Wallet-Holder---PLUS-Pocket-Golf-Guide_W0QQitemZ390133566694QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=&
amp;rvr_id=&cguid=01589b9011f0a0e20231ade1ffe03af2

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 12th Jan 2010 08:51

Jon did you see this ?

user131252
Reply : Tue 12th Jan 2010 09:44

Hi Darren

Yes thats my ebay listing - can sell them in job lots for societies etc also.

The Scoresaver is great hints device to help you deal with problems on the course - give me your address and I'll send you a freebie - as by the look of your handicap (similar to mine) you could make use of it!

Jon

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top