Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Enhanced Stats

Posted by: user46817 | Sun 18th Mar 2007 19:58 | Last Reply

Perhaps an option to track up and downs or what iron you hit for second shot to get a GIR% for each iron? Might over complicate that stats entry though.

re: Enhanced Stats
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 21st Mar 2007 08:40

I'm working on some stats updates so will see what I can do, the key thing for me is trying to keep it simple and possible to track whilst you play, without taking the enjoyment out of the game with sheets and sheets of stats to worry about.

Last edit : Wed 21st Mar 2007 08:40
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 23rd Mar 2007 23:38

I'm currently consolidating all the stats, hopefully to make them more intuitive and even better. 

More info very soon.  But yes they will include Putts per GIR, GIR per FIR and a whole lot more.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 1st Apr 2007 16:37

Putts per GIR and Putts per GIR missed and GIR per FIR now show in the new and improved individual round stats. In the process of consolidating and enhancing the rest of the stats which will be released very soon.

More info to follow. 

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 2nd Apr 2007 19:27

If you view your rounds and click the round date or the icon you will see the new round navigation links, options are stats overview, indepth, short/long, putting etc

I will shortly be adding additional stats to capture these stats for all rounds and not individual rounds.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 2nd Apr 2007 22:47

Is that strange that I got the percentage the wrong way round or strange your stat is far to high at 84.5%

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top