Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

What a great day !

Posted by: user259181 | Wed 9th Dec 2009 18:21 | Last Reply

The sun was shining.....great day for golf. I also shot my best round today....89 ! admittedly it was off the winter tees, but still a great round for me.

and to top it off.....I have Mizuno MP32's as my irons....and in the short time I have been playing I have fell in love with them and I can see me getting alot better with them.... Well I've started to find some rust on one club (nothing major) - so I was just looking around t'internet for some future spare sets as I think I will stay with this model for a long time. I found a brand new set going on ebay, the guy was asking for £350 or best offer, I put in a cheeky bid of £100....and he accepted !!! Just finding a new set of these is quite rare. His shop was clearing old stock and I picked them up today, they are still in their wrappers....bonus !! I'm set for a good few year to come

Here's to great days !!

Last edit : Wed 9th Dec 2009 18:55
re: What a great day !
user52922
Reply : Wed 9th Dec 2009 18:24

I bet you will not be calling these irons, bog standard, Lewis. Well done on a nice bargain.

user52922
Reply : Wed 9th Dec 2009 19:17

Yes, nice round, Lewis, 4 under your handicap.

user52922
Reply : Thu 10th Dec 2009 11:21

I have always understood SSS, Jonny, just never agreed with it.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top