Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Need help with a problem please

Posted by: user41192 | Fri 9th Mar 2007 09:43 | Last Reply

Ok, this maybe a bit long winded, but please bare with me!

I am currently the admin for our society using GST and yesterday was our first competition day.

There are 10 members, but only 8 could make it. When I arrived home I entered all eight scorecards and created a leaderboard.

Problem is, I have allowed members until November to complete all 10 competitions if they are unavailable for that day and now I am unable to access yesterdays competition to input players scores who were unable to make the day.

What I would like to do ideally is cancel the competition in GST and re-enter the scores leaving it open for any player that missed the day.

Hope someone can help

Regards

John

re: Need help with a problem please
user41192
Reply : Fri 9th Mar 2007 09:48

Would you believe it. I have been trying everything to cure this problem and have just found the the menu to do it!!

Cheers anyway.

re: Need help with a problem please
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 9th Mar 2007 10:06

John send me an email to discuss if you want.  These seems slightly unique to how other societies run, which is fine, I'm just keen to ensure the system accomodates your requirements.

Regards,

Darren.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top