Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Thought Of The Day (15/11/09)

Posted by: user10367 | Sun 15th Nov 2009 09:18 | Last Reply

It is much better to hit a poor shot and be able to accurately tell what you did, than to hit a good one and have no idea what happened in your swing.

Last edit : Sun 15th Nov 2009 09:21
re: Thought Of The Day (15/11/09)
user38216
Reply : Sun 15th Nov 2009 19:20

Especially when the good shot drops to about a foot from the flag, I would be really concerned about my swing when that happens...Doh!

user38216
Reply : Mon 16th Nov 2009 19:40

Wayne

Naturally you are correct. Since Ive had my first in a course of 5 lessons, I now know what I am doing wrong which has totally wrecked my game, for now!

user77012
Reply : Mon 16th Nov 2009 21:52

Can relate to the "thought of the day" always helps if you now what you've done  wrong.

Can never get my head around the theory of going backwards after swing changes ,not something that has ever happened to me, I mean your normally playing badly before you see a Pro/teacher/coach so if you have been sorted correctly you should be back in the game in an instant ,no? Unless of course you have been instucted badly,have witnessed the results of this.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top