Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

For Sale - Mizuno 56* + 60* BLACKNI Wedges

Posted by: user16163 | Thu 12th Nov 2009 18:28 | Last Reply

I have for sale a mizuno 56* and a 60* MPT Series blackni wedges

8* bounce on the 60* and 13* bounce on the 56*

Both in very good condition with very little scuff marks on the faces, s300 true temper dynamic gold shaftsand mizuno tourvelvet grips also in good condition

i am offering to any one on here first before they go on e-bay

i am looking at £50 each + postage (around £10)

i am also willing to split them if needs be

Photos can be seen should anyone want to see

Regards

Darren

re: For Sale - Mizuno 56* + 60* BLACKNI Wedges
user77012
Reply : Thu 12th Nov 2009 19:29

How you gettig on with the snakes darr??

re: For Sale - Mizuno 56* + 60* BLACKNI Wedges
user16163
Reply : Thu 12th Nov 2009 23:07

Dave

was out last weekend playing and was informed that they might be a little too long for me so on the very next hole i gripped down the shaft and hey presto straight tee shot with the 2iron (birdie the hole) and came in with a respectable 35 pts including 2 birdies.

on the whole i felt it was a round that seemed to have a nice feel off the clubface and most shots went to where i was aiming, which leads me to my next fault.

was down the range a few wekks back with martin and he told me i was aligning far to much to the right when i though i was lined up correctly (what do i know eh) so fo now its just a matter of training my mind to (how it feels at address) to line up further to the leftand who knows maybe a few more birdies will come.

p.s i posted my advance stats from the weekend and it gave up some interesting reading

33 putts (including a 3putt from 10ft - what a twat)

6/14 fir

9/18 gir

% of gir to fir = 100%

so when i hit the fairway from the tee i hit the gir easy eh, i just gotta keep hitting the fairway from the tee

finger crossed though things are starting to look up after 3 terrible rounds to start with

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top