Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Golf GPS on your mobile phone

Posted by: user235898 | Tue 3rd Nov 2009 16:15 | Last Reply

Hi,

Just to let people know, I bought the Golf GPS system CaddyAid Mobile the other day and it was fantastic, easy to use, read and accurate. Other products I have seen on blogs like Freecaddy are good, no doubt, but CaddyAid Mobile provide it to your mobile phones (Blackberry, Sony, Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, LG etc).

It costs £49.99 and at the end of the year, they are also bringing out full Tour Graphics (simmilar o Strokesaver) on the phone as well.

They have over 2500 courses in the UK, so take a look, Im pretty chuffed.

re: Golf GPS on your mobile phone
user89876
Reply : Tue 29th Dec 2009 11:29

i have caddyaid on my HTC Touch HD and also think it's fantastic, as far as i can see it has everything i need

user38216
Reply : Tue 29th Dec 2009 16:16

I use free caddie, which is free as the name suggests. Brilliant for those blind shots or when it is difficult to get a yardage from the course markers.

user83258
Reply : Wed 6th Jan 2010 07:25

Looks like they have gone bust.

the caddyaid.com web site is dead , although the mobile one still appears to be working.

so if you are running caddyaidpro ( not mobile) you can no longer download courses.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top