Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Cleaning Golf Clubs

Posted by: user214550 | Thu 10th Sep 2009 14:12 | Last Reply

What do you all use to clean your clubs?

Personally use some warm, soapy water, cloth and toothbrush.

Is that the best method? or does anyone else have some tips or fancy ways of cleaning them.

re: Cleaning Golf Clubs
user24437
Reply : Thu 10th Sep 2009 14:49

Electric toothbrushes are brilliant for it.  Toothpaste is also a mild abrasive that brings them up treat as well

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 11th Sep 2009 08:47

I give my clubs and a five pound note to the guy stood outside reception at The Belfry with the ultrasonic cleaner once a month! 

Wipe with a towel after every shot on the course.   If they need a clean before I catch the utrasonic guy I use warm water, washing up liquid and a nail brush. 

user30263
Reply : Mon 26th Nov 2012 14:58

I was looking through the Forums and found this chain of posts. Very interesting to read even though from a while back. It is good to see positive comments about Ultrasonic Cleaning as many players dont know anything about it! As for Fairy Liquid it will never get the grips to come up as well as a Professional Ultrasonic clean. If any players see Clear Swing Professional Ultrasonic Cleaning services at an event, give them a try, you will not be disappointed! Anyone can scrub and clean the heads but nothing gets the grips back to sticky as quickly as Ultrasonic Cleaning and without scrubbing!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top