Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

email address updates?

Posted by: user25100 | Mon 19th Feb 2007 10:27 | Last Reply

Just wondered if someone could tell me how to update society members email addresses, can`t seem to find the section in players profiles where I can do this. I think I have tried all the possibilities but being a bit of a computer numpty, there is every chance that the answer will be very simple.

re: email address updates?
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 19th Feb 2007 13:40

Due to privacy no emails are shown.  You can email everyone within a society or competition if you are the administrator as Wayne suggests.

If you use the multiple account feature and you control all your society account then at present all the site requires is name, nickname, location, handicap.  Because the multiple managed accounts don't log in there is no need to hold email addresses.  Does this make sense ?

There is a suggestion to allow guest logins to societies to allow these types of users access. 

Does this help ?  would you like to be able to add email addresses  ?  I'm always open to suggestions.

Darren.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top