Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Recommended Reading for Great Tips!!!

Posted by: user257840 | Thu 20th Aug 2009 16:41 | Last Reply

Hey everyone, I just thought I'd stop in to recommend a few books that will help your swing or your putting game.

One of the titles is authored by Jack Nicklaus called Putting My Way, a sequel to his first book Golf My Way.  We all know that Jack's way will most likely fix the kinks in your game.  Whether you're new to golf or have been playing for years, Putting My Way will help you take charge of your putting technique, practice, and execution and see results that lift your game.

The Slot Swing The Proven Way to Hit Consistent and Powerful Shots Like the Pros by Jim McLean also offers great tips to improve your swing!  Great ball-strikers like Ben Hogan, Sam Snead, and Jack Nicklaus were slot swingers. Today, Tiger Woods, Sergio Garcia and Jim Furyk provide dramatic examples. Now leading golf instructor Jim McLean shows you how to find the slot to take your game to the next level. With step-by-step instructions and more than eighty illustrations by leading golf illustrator Phil Franke, The Slot Swing makes it easy.

The Putting Prescription The Doctor's Proven Method for a Better Stroke by Dr. Craig Farnsworth is aptly named because the author is actually an optometrist.  Dr. Craig Farnsworth has helped more than 125 Tour pros improve their putting games from good to outstanding. Now, you can raise the level of your game using the same innovative techniques that have helped Nick Faldo, Annika Sörenstam, Bernhard Langer, and many others become masters of the green. Whether you suffer from sloppy setup, tight grip, pushing, pulling, or "the yips," The Putting Prescription will cure what ails you!

Hank Haney also authored a book called Hank Haney's Essentials of the Swing A 7-Point Plan for Building a Better Swing and Shaping Your Shots.  You may remember Haney from the TV show on the Golf Channel “The Haney Project” in which he attempts to help Charles Barkley fix his swing!  In Hank Haney's Essentials of the Swing, the world's premier expert on the golf swing takes you back to step one to master the essentials and build a complete, powerful, and consistent swing that will improve your game quickly and keep you playing better for years to come.

re: Recommended Reading for Great Tips!!!
user99350
Reply : Fri 21st Aug 2009 08:41

Spurious Pathetic Amature Marketing.

user199058 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 21st Aug 2009 22:27

To be fair, there are no links to sell this stuff from anywhere direct so that is why I have not editted this post.

Thin ice though on first appearances

user199058 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 26th Aug 2009 23:37

Joe

We have had quite a bit of spam on  here lately so that is why you got the reaction!

No harm done & WELCOME!!!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top