Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Future Dates

Posted by: user202424 | Thu 20th Aug 2009 07:43 | Last Reply

I have been a member of this site and the previous Golf International site since January of this year, however it amazes me how any website can allow you to enter future dates.

For Example:- Last Sunday (16/08/2009) I was lucky/fortunate to achieve a hole-in-one which was potentially a once in a lifetime experience - imagine my disbelief when I looked at the holes in one on this website and someone had recorded a hole in one for a future date.....!

Come on guys - we should not be able to enter scores/rounds for future dates!?!?!?!? 

re: Future Dates
user199058 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 20th Aug 2009 07:53

I would imagine it was a mistake and once the person realilses, they will probably edit it.

Reply : Thu 20th Aug 2009 08:23

There is Alex:

click on scoretracker

then your rounds (on the right side under tools)

click on list all rounds

and there you can edit.

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 20th Aug 2009 08:25

Alex,

Do it like this

• Click on 'score tracker', then 'round selector', then 'go'.  This will display the last 5 rounds you have played (you can increase this number by changing the number in the drop down on the right if five isn't enough). 
  • Find the round you want and go over to the far right and there are three icons. 
  • Click on the left one of these (next to your stableford points score, looks like a piece of paper and a pencil) and the round will open up up for editing. 
  • Make the changes you need to make and click on 'submit' at the bottom. 

Job done!

Reply : Thu 20th Aug 2009 08:29

thats only for premium members Chris

user202424
Reply : Thu 20th Aug 2009 12:50

I appreciate that errors can be made when inputting - but my point is more that we should not be able to post on future dates.......!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top