Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Gtour event: Play a Top 100 course

Posted by: user53837 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Wed 19th Aug 2009 14:20 | Last Reply

After a successful if some what windy event at De Vere Belton Woods on Saturday, with 15 of the 48 competitors not getting above 20 points, the next event moves South on Friday 28th August at Mannings Heath in West Sussex.

Open to club golfers and non club golfers. Membership is free! Just pay for entry into each event.

Play a top 100 course:  Event entry is only £35 and will take place from 10am on the Kingfisher course and on top of the usual prize pool, there is a 4 ball up for grabs to play the Waterfall course which is regularly listed as a Top 100 course from all the major publications. Click here for more information and to register .

Mannings Heath (Kingfisher Course) Friday 28th August 2009. Register here - http://www.gtour.co.uk/golf/view/811/

http://www.gtour.co.uk/golf/view/811/   Tour Information

http://www.gtour.co.uk/

Have you ever dreamt of following in the footsteps of your heroes on the PGA or European tours? Fear not because fame & fortune has not yet passed you by!

Run by golfers for golfers "Gtour 2009" is the UK's amateur golf tour for wannabe Tigers and Sorrenstams. Whether you play off scratch or 28 (36 for ladies) you are welcome to take part in a great days golf and make many new friends with like minded golfers.
  Just by taking part in an individual event we have great prizes up for grabs. At the forthcoming events we have the following prizes begging to be won:       * 4 ball at Mannings Heath Waterfall course (only at the Mannings Heath event)
    * 4 ball at any De Vere golf course     * Bunker Mentality outfit worth £150 inc Playa polo, Belt & cap
    * Bunker Mentality Belt worth £50
    * Bunker Mentality tee-shirt worth £25
    * Golfbreaks.com and Teeofftimes.co.uk prize pack   Tour Feedback   The Tour is great but don't take our word for it, see what the tour players say.  
Dunston Hall - July 2009
  • Just a quick note to say thanks for organising another great event - good company and a cracking course. Oh, and full marks to the Gtour weather Gods!!
  • Looking forward to more of the same at Belton Woods.
  • Thanks for an enjoyable and well organised day, See you at Belton Woods
Slaley Hall - May 2009
  • Two words can sum up the day, heaven and hell. My golf was in hell while my body was in golfing heaven. many thanks gtour for an absolutely top day
  • Well gtour, u did us proud, keep it up lads, and thks again for a brilliant day,
  • Cheers GTour, great organisation and great value for money to play such as great course with great company all in that beautiful weather! Enjoyed every minute!! Keep up the great work!
Oulton Hall - May 2009
  • Congratulations on oulton hall.had a fantastic day,very well organised.made to feel like a pro.(right up until my first tee shot)great set up.cheers 
  • So far i've played in 2 events and i can say that i've fully enjoyed playing at 2 lovely courses, all people are friendly and make you welcome and are a great to play with, any one who isn't a member or hasn't play on this tour, join it, even tho i play off 28 i still have a good time. 
  • Cheers again guys for a fantastic day, i will definately be attending a few more.
Staverton Park - April 2009
  • It was also good to be teamed up with a couple of new playing partners who were great company in Stan and Daz that made the whole thing an enjoyable day.
  • Thanks very much to you and your team for a thoroughly enjoyable day, Very nice course and perfect weather
  • It was a great day and a good opener for the gtour.
          Exclusive Bunker Mentality discount: We are pleased to announce that all Gtour members now automatically qualify for a 15% discount of there purchases with Bunker Mentality untill the end of September 2009.                             Regards, The Golfshake.com   running the Gtour Amateur Tour in partnership with GForceEvents Ltd 2009  

Last edit : Tue 5th Jan 2010 10:16
re: Gtour event: Play a Top 100 course
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 21st Aug 2009 13:16

bump

re: Gtour event: Play a Top 100 course
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 24th Aug 2009 19:41

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top