Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Looking for regular golf partners in the North London/Hertfordshire Area

Posted by: user203828 | Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:48 | Last Reply

Hi,

I live in the Enfield area and I'm looking for golf partners who are interested in playing regularly. I currently only get to play golf every other month and I'm trying to increase the amount of games I play to become more consistent on the course.

I have been playing golf on and off for about 10 years and currently have a mid-20's handicap.

I'm happy to play anywhere a short drive away and on any course, private or municipal, as long as the green fee don't break the bank.

Cheers

re: Looking for regular golf partners in the North London/Hertfordshire Area
user251897
Reply : Wed 29th Jul 2009 17:54

I'm free for a game most days and times between the 7th and 23rd of August if you dont mind a 30ish handicapper? cheers, Andy

user251897
Reply : Thu 30th Jul 2009 05:51

Chris thanks for the buddy request but i cant accept as it doesnt give me an option and cant add you, sounds like same problem Nigel had?

Ware is good for me Mas, I don't mind a travelling anywhere in Herts really as I'm central. net double? would that be two shots more than it should take ( sorry but I am only just learning the terminology, thought it better to get my swing right first before I learnt the lingo ) Let me know when you want a game, I'm free within the dates I mentioned before, btw my availabilty extends past August, it's just I have time of work then and am looking to hit the course as many times as possible, preferably not alone but if needs must :o)

Andy

Last edit : Thu 30th Jul 2009 13:32
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 30th Jul 2009 08:20

Hey guys have you seen the member organised golfshake.com Open South/London qualifier ?

Great way to meet some of the other golfshakers

http://www.golfshake.com/golf/view/830/

user41897
Reply : Sun 16th Aug 2009 19:03

Oi. Essex Bandits?

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top