Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Best Value Course on the M4

Posted by: user52973 | Sat 18th Jul 2009 23:21 | Last Reply

Hey all,

I am unfortunatly driving from London to Bristol on the M4 next week. I was wondewring what your suggestions are for a stop off golf course on the way for me and my mate. I am also looking at golf courses in Bristol for over the weekend. All suggestions are welcome. Also if anyone fancies tagging along you would be more than welcome

Joe

re: Best Value Course on the M4
user77012
Reply : Sat 18th Jul 2009 23:38

I would defo give Donnington grove a look 5mins off jct13  green fee £20-25ish and an excellent course many of us golfshakers use it an a golfskaer is a member Mark Seymour PM I'm sure he will play if available. Bristol I would checkout the Kendleshire.

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 18th Jul 2009 23:42

Hi Joe,

I'd agree with Dave about Donnington Grove.  I'm working in Newbury at the moment so playing it 2 nights a week (although I'm off next week).  They only charge £15 a round for twilight rates if you are playing on the way back. 

user109604
Reply : Sun 19th Jul 2009 08:10

Hi Joe

I'd also agree about Donnington Grove, I'd also add Wokefield Park which is about 5 mins from J11, they take all forms 2 4 1 so you could only be paying £13 for a round.

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 21st Jul 2009 22:34

Had a mail-shot from Donnington earlier.  They're doing Mon-Tues for £15 and Weds-Fri for £17.50 through August 

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top