Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

golf training aids

Posted by: user239639 | Mon 22nd Jun 2009 15:20 | Last Reply

hi, i have just started my A level course in design and technology and i have decided to base my project on golf training aids however i am stuck for original ideas or ideas that are needed and useful. does anyone have any ideas?

re: golf training aids
user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 23rd Jun 2009 08:05

How about a "Back Yard Range"?  A combination of Paul's mat (see above) and a net.  I don't have grass in my back garden (and I'm sure my missus wouldn't want me to rip it up if I did!) so these chipping nets are no good to me without somethig to play off.  Everyone else would benefit from their lawn remaining intact.

user570989
Reply : Wed 8th Oct 2014 11:50

homing device golf balls would be great for this part of the year when the courses are full of leaves, plenty of balls getting lost im afraid.im sure the Japanese will come up with something,playing under floodlights and all that maybe a golf ball that lights up in the dark when you strike it,or are we clutching at straws . good luck anyway gareth with your a level course great subject to base your course on .

Last edit : Wed 8th Oct 2014 11:50
user570989
Reply : Wed 8th Oct 2014 11:53

5 yrs too late gareth, im just wondering how you got on with your a level studies in golf technology, hope you achieved all you set out to do.

Last edit : Wed 8th Oct 2014 11:53
user612314
Reply : Fri 10th Oct 2014 13:20

Dear Gareth Webb, I also need that types of idea.

Last edit : Fri 10th Oct 2014 13:20

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top