Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Sir Nick Faldo

Posted by: user21284 | Sun 14th Jun 2009 22:39 | Last Reply

Hi everyone

If you haven't heard the news a couple of days ago that Nick Faldo is going to be knighted for his service to the game and for one I believe it is about time.

While growing up around since the age around 5, i have always thought of Nick as my idol and still do to this day. He is a true legend and deserves the title of Sir Nick Faldo not only his he the only british player to win 6 majors and spend 91 weeks at the top of the world rankings.

He has some good things to the game like bring fresh players through the ranks of his faldo series including dougherty and Casey, but he has also done some bad things thoughout the years like at last years Ryder Cup that was hard to take as he didn't like the press anyway and still does to this day.

I am glad to see him play the open at turberry this year as i will be on hoilday with my family watching the open whenever i can hoping that he does well and makes the cut for the weekend.

he has been and always be my golfing hero and nothing will change that now.

'arrise Sir Nick Faldo'

anyway i would like to hear your replies and look forward to reading them.

Thanks and good golf to you all.

re: Sir Nick Faldo
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 15th Jun 2009 10:17

Well said Kev.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top