Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Lost a club!

Posted by: user115937 | Wed 10th Jun 2009 20:25 | Last Reply

Hi all, its been a while.

I lost a golf club from my set a couple of months ago whilst on course (I know, what an idiot etc).  I've been waiting for the club shop to call where I lost it but no luck so far.

Any idea where I could get a replacement 7-iron for my MD Golf set.  I do have a replacement 7-iron in my possession but I would rather one that completes the set.

Thanks all

Matt 

re: Lost a club!
user115937
Reply : Wed 10th Jun 2009 21:25

Thanks for looking David.  It's a SureFire Mark II iron that I've lost, but that one you found on ebay might be worth a punt.  Failing that I'll have to upgrade and buy a new set when I visit the Belfry in July ; )

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 11th Jun 2009 09:20

Matt,

If you're considering an upgrade when visiting the Belfry, book a fitting session too.  It takes 2 hours and costs £50 and they will figure out the best combination of shaft, club head, length, lie, etc and advise you on what would be best for you.  There's no pressure from them to but, but if you do buy clubs from the pro shop afterwards they knock the £50 fitting fee off the price of the clubs and will set them up per the fitting session free of charge.  I advise booking well in advance as they are fully booked for the next couple of weeks (I've just booked a session myself). 

user26342
Reply : Thu 11th Jun 2009 14:06

Chris,

Is that money burning a hole in your pocket??

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top