Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Anybody ever played The Belfry

Posted by: user232433 | Mon 1st Jun 2009 21:23 | Last Reply

Just wondering if anybody has played The Derby at the Belfry, as i just got an email with the following offer and Dinner, Bed, Breakfast & 18 Holes on The Derby for £69 per person seems too good to be true. Is The Derby a car park ?

Wanted opinions before i part with any cash

Escape this summer to The Belfry and enjoy the choice of 18 holes on The Derby course or a two hour AquaSpa 'Fire and Ice' experience. Simply book an overnight stay during June, July and August, we'll even include a three course dinner in The Atrium and full English breakfast.

http://www.thebelfry.co.uk/index.cfm/section/info/display/14/content/154/driveordetoxatthebelfry.htm

re: Anybody ever played The Belfry
user26342
Reply : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 14:57

Stuart,

Chris Perry & Paul Williams are members of the Belfry so they can give you an unbiased opinion as they have played a 3 courses. Also we had a summer comp on the PGa which over 30 members of GS attended so they can give you a verdict on the PGA.

Good luck with getting an upgrade.

John.

re: Anybody ever played The Belfry
user52922
Reply : Tue 2nd Jun 2009 22:56

I know better muni's than the PGA.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top