Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Golf Lessons

Posted by: user86507 | Fri 22nd May 2009 18:43 | Last Reply

Just wondering if you think playing lessons are a good idea. I have 2x 30 mins lessons left from the block i have paid for and was thinking of using the hour for a playing lesson. Or should i go with a standard range lesson to improve my far from perfect swing (now on this site! comment please).

re: Golf Lessons
user52922
Reply : Fri 22nd May 2009 19:09

You have paid for them John, so use them how you feel will be the most benefit to you.

Personally, I feel they are a waste of time and money because what you learn will disappear once you get on the course and return to your confort zone, because the average player is more concerned about his score than how he strikes the ball and returns very quickly to his comfort zone that gets him round the course.

It is not hard to have you hitting the ball down the range with a nice flight consistently, but it has to be grooved, and that takes a little time and effort on your part.

With a controlled, consistent strike the scores will automatically tumble.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top