Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Srixon AD333

Posted by: user204293 | Fri 24th Apr 2009 22:21 | Last Reply

Bought some today as I was very impressed with the soft version I tried recently. Unfortunatelly I lost all three of them, but as these balls are supposed to be one of the most popular I though I'd give them a try and there not going to burst the bank either.

Does anyone else play these?

On another note as well I;ve been playing some Nike TATW  & ONE PLatinum  pearl balls that I got off Ebay recently. I accidently pulled out a Nike Distance last time and when I hit it the thing felt like a bric off the club face, never really new how much a of a difference there was, but the softer balls feel much better.

re: Srixon AD333
user24437
Reply : Fri 24th Apr 2009 23:07

I love 'em.  Usually buy them from the golf professional on e-bay, 3 dozen at a time for about £34 - however recently picked up 7 dozen bankrupt stock for £56 in an auction.  Would prefer to use Bridgestone B330S's, but a bit too expensive with the amount I lose...

user81455
Reply : Fri 24th Apr 2009 23:43

I used the Ad333 for a while and liked them but then won some srixon soft feel balls in a society comp and found them even better.

user199058 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 25th Apr 2009 07:18

As I have a tendency to 'shred' softer balls, I need to use the harder variety.

Having recently recommended two new people to join my club, I received 6 dozen of the new Srixon Z - Star. These are a fantastic hard ball but not sure what to use when I run out as they are expensive!

user40826
Reply : Sat 25th Apr 2009 13:16

Yeah been playing these for a while now and have to say very impressed with them.  I changed from the NXT Extreme - due to price really.  I actually find them straighter off the tee! 

Wouldn't go back!  

user38216
Reply : Sat 25th Apr 2009 13:36

Try the Srixon Z-URS, you can get  a dozen for £16-£17 now as they have released a new premium ball. They were retailing at over £30. Great ball, soft, playable say no more.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 25th Apr 2009 19:52

Everyone that attended the golfshake.com North vs Sotuh received a sleeve free

user52922
Reply : Sat 25th Apr 2009 21:29

It is far easier to judge the distance with a ball that stops than one that runs.

user50843
Reply : Sat 25th Apr 2009 21:39

You lot got a sleeve of these at the N vs S, dam, all we got last year was a Dunlop LoCo and a few tees, oh, and a northern victory.....

user52922
Reply : Sat 25th Apr 2009 21:46

Paul, so true, we all like to see our tee shots bounding down the fairway, does not happen often enough for me though.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top