Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Great Ball Striking By starting with the hips.

Posted by: user204293 | Fri 24th Apr 2009 22:15 | Last Reply

Went to the range for an hour tonight as I was planning on trying a few irons out at the pro shop, but just my luck that it shuts early on a Friday Bought 100 balls and had a fiddle with a few things and straight away I knew I'd made a very good change. I normally start with the left kneee, but thought I'd try this and my ball striking and accuracy was great. Playing my 6-iron all the strike marks were in the centre of the club face in the same spot, firly straight as well. I was even hitting my long irons well which I've never done in my whole time of playing golf. Couldn't help get the big dog out and smack a few, but due to the faiding light I lost them mid-air, I've no doubt they cleared the range

Going back down in the morning to try a few irons out so will see how I fair then.

Just had a moment of enjoyment and wanted to share

re: Great Ball Striking By starting with the hips.
user199058 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 25th Apr 2009 07:26

Thats the game Mark.

When things are going well, 99% of us try to fiddle with something - usually try to add a bit more power! Things then go wrong and we wonder why....

Reply : Sat 25th Apr 2009 22:39

FRUSTRATING.... LOL

Reply : Sat 25th Apr 2009 22:39

FRUSTRATING.... LOL

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top