Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

How to get to the top of the VLB.

Posted by: user202037 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Sun 19th Apr 2009 15:05 | Last Reply

How to get to the top of the VLB.

I have just noticed that some of the scores on the VLB are from Par 3 courses. This asks a very good question.

DO YOU TAKE YOUR FULL Hcp OFF WHEN PLAYING A PAR 3 COURSE?

If that is right then I'll play a few P'n'Ps. I used to average 45 around the ones I built at Primrose Valley

re: How to get to the top of the VLB.
user83555
Reply : Sun 19th Apr 2009 21:09

David

What appears on the VLB is something of a joke with players only playing one or 2 games.

It would make more sense to eliminate all players with 5 games or less from appearing on this board altogether !

user83555
Reply : Sun 19th Apr 2009 21:18

and that is entering criterior for the year I've entered 15 cards this year Ave 32 SP's and it would be far more meaningfull to me to see how that stacks up against players with at least 6 rounds !  (Hence I never really ever look at this 'Board' 

user50354
Reply : Mon 20th Apr 2009 11:17

The board is a tad meaningless due to statistics being entered, reasons best kept to the individuals concerned.

100% FIRs GIRs rediculous stableford scores etc etc

Its a real shame but there you go

user83555
Reply : Mon 20th Apr 2009 23:05

Well done Darren (are you reading this ?)

If I am No. 52 on the list I would like to know where i stand in relation to all the other card entries which in itself could be a total of 2675 members yes I know pretty pathetic in the scheme of things -but there you go - also given that 1 or 2 card entries makes a mockery of all of this why not introduce the dropdown option of stipulating your card entry against "Numbers of card entries" i.e I have entered 15 cards so where do my stats stand against other 15+ card entries ?

Last edit : Mon 20th Apr 2009 23:08

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top