Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Which Golf Stand Bag to get?

Posted by: user212279 | Tue 31st Mar 2009 02:00 | Last Reply

Hello there
i am looking to upgrade my Titleist X86 stand bag!

I have been looking at the new Taylormade burner 09 stand bag?

any advice please?

thanks alot

re: Which Golf Stand Bag to get?
user24437
Reply : Tue 31st Mar 2009 07:38

Nike Sasquatch Tour.  Got it for christmas and it's brilliant.  Bet a few more endorse it too.

user40826
Reply : Tue 31st Mar 2009 08:20

Yep I'm with you on that one Tim, top quality bag with tonnes of features.

I only discovered the other day that there is a piece of velcro for attaching your glove when not using it.  Nike obviously didn't know about the pocket!

Get the bright yellow one like mine!

user24437
Reply : Tue 31st Mar 2009 08:50

I use the velcro patch all the time now, easy to rip it off and put your glove on while you are walking to the next tee.  I also like the waterproof pocket which I put cash and wallet in, believe me it is waterproof!  It's also one of the few I could find with a 14 way divider, stops your clubs clanking together.

Last edit : Tue 31st Mar 2009 08:52
user40826
Reply : Tue 31st Mar 2009 10:40

Gotta agree with the water proof pocket - it's a God send.  Kept my phone, wallet, keys all dry during the winter months.  Come to think about it....it will keep them dry during the summer as well!!

user26537
Reply : Tue 31st Mar 2009 11:59

Another vote for the Nike Sasquatch Tour here. 

I bought mine at the Golf Show last year, so it has been dragged around for 12 months, thrown in the back of cars, overloaded with assorted junk, rained on, snowed on and generally abused. 

It has stood up extremely well.  If I have any complaints it is that the tee holder is badly positioned/designed and the ball pocket can be a little fiddley.  However, the removable straps, 14 divider, cooler pocket, drinks holder, waterproof pocket, pen/pencil holder, assorted other pockets and cubby holes make up for its minor faults.

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 31st Mar 2009 19:14

Nike Sassie Tour for me too.  Great bag, light, comfortable, 14 way dividers, cool pocket, waterproof pocket, well sized pocket for jumper/waterproofs.  What more could you want?

user77012
Reply : Tue 31st Mar 2009 19:42

So good Chris has bought two...............Sun Mountian for me and a Nakashima Tour and a Tourstage Tour and a Tourstage carry and a Nike carry and a Cleveland Tour and a Ping cart and a.......................

user24437
Reply : Tue 31st Mar 2009 23:51

Stuart

you should be able to get one for around £95 delivered, loads on e-bay but this one looks cheapest http://www.golfsupport.co.uk/P/Golf-Bags-Golf-Stand-Bag-Nike-SasQuatch-Tour-golf-stand-bag-2009-with-14-way-divider(1294
).aspx

t

user71987
Reply : Wed 1st Apr 2009 10:04

Nike Sasquatch Tour. Bang on Product got mine for £100 just over a year ago.

top notch

user77012
Reply : Wed 1st Apr 2009 12:21

Make sure you get the right one RH or LH and that it has straps.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top