Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Swing Analysis

Posted by: user42761 | Fri 29th Dec 2006 16:45 | Last Reply

Hi Guys
Just got back from an hours lesson at Westridge Golf Centre (Isle of Wight) and for the first time went into the Swing Analysis room on the driving range, and have to say that that equipment is fantastic at showing any faults. I was very surprised that my swing looked a lot better than I thought it would . When the Vid was moved forward in short steps and run alongside a Pro in split screen mode it did show a problem that my coach has been working on in the last few lessons,that I dont move my weight back onto backfoot on backswing and so this has been affecting a good long follow though. This has really given me something to work on now at the range, and I would recommend it to anybody in getting a good swing.
Has anybody had experience of this equipment?
Chris

re: Swing Analysis
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 31st Dec 2006 12:54

This is part of my 2007 golf plan.

Fitness and mental game and then lessons using the video technology.  Looks like it would really help show were your faults lie.

Oh and it would help if I play more than 2006 ! 

Darren.

re: Swing Analysis
user23840
Reply : Sun 31st Dec 2006 13:42

Had a video lesson 2 years ago, straight away he spotted a reverse pivot I'd developed. It helped instantly.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top