Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Disappointed at the Date.

Posted by: user114929 | Fri 6th Mar 2009 19:12 | Last Reply

Hi All, first ever post.

This GTour sounds great, and I would love to, and will take part, if thats ok.

Unfortunately, on 4th April, I am defending the only ever Comp I've won at my home club. Branston GCC in Burton on Trent.

So, sorry, maybe meet you at the next one.

Regards

Adam McKeown

re: Disappointed at the Date.
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 6th Mar 2009 19:44

Hi Adam, I take it you have seen the site details.

You can enter invidual events and be in with a chance to win prizes or enter 3 to be in with a chance for the Order of Merit.

Shame you can't make the 4th but there are more coming up and plenty of time to enter some events and be in with a chance of being crowned the 2009 Order of Merit champion and winning some fantastic prizes.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 6th Mar 2009 20:37

All the info you should need   I also believe there are 2/3 more dates and venues not confirmed but due to be added very soon.

http://www.gtour.co.uk/tour.php

user9368
Reply : Fri 6th Mar 2009 22:48

Hi all

As Darren has stated above entry to the first event is not compulsory to take part in the Gtour. It dosnt matter how many events you attend, but once you have attended 3 events or more your best three scores over the series will be used to calculate your position on the Order of Merit leader Board.  

So far we have 8 dates confirmed with the final date /or end of year event planned for November the 7th. We are also working on finalising further venues in the South, South East and South West and all will be revealed as each event is confirmed.

Hope to see you on tour! Colin

user26342
Reply : Sat 7th Mar 2009 19:59

Adam,

I've got a friend who is a member at Branston & I've played it a few times. Nice course, very testing 18th hole, especially if the balcony area is very busy!

John.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 7th Mar 2009 20:45

Chris get your name down.  Next week the prizes should be finalised, pretty good for individual events but for those going for the Order of Merit the prizes are excellent!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top