Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Galvin green abraham jacket, dukes course st andrews

Posted by: user112040 | Tue 3rd Mar 2009 14:58 | Last Reply

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180333583050&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008

I bought this last week but unfortunately the wrong size! (xxxl) i need at most an xxl.

I already have an anton (xl) but was after a zip up galvin and wanted a little more room. This would make an excellent jacket for the right golfer and is priced accordingly.

Thanks for any interest.

Regards PAUL.

re: Galvin green abraham jacket, dukes course st andrews
user77012
Reply : Tue 3rd Mar 2009 15:36

I'm gutted i've lost so much weight I would snapped your hand off Paul.Now if only I had won that years supply of choccy instead of Floody......

user26342
Reply : Tue 3rd Mar 2009 16:01

Dave,

I've still got some chocolate left! I'll bring some to the Belfry & first come, first served.

I've also been on the weight loss trail losing a stone in 2 months, there's got to be some correlation between my weight & golf scores as since my weight loss I've played really well.

If you really want the jacket you can have all the chocolate I've got left & you can GROW into it

John.

user24437
Reply : Tue 3rd Mar 2009 17:50

Fat bstrds, the lot of you.  Was asked today at my blood donation session if I would mind putting another stone on so they can get more platelets out of me! 

user26342
Reply : Tue 3rd Mar 2009 20:52

Tim,

Will giving up smoking achieve the same goal?

John.

user26342
Reply : Tue 3rd Mar 2009 21:58

WOW,

Are you going for the S5 version?

user24437
Reply : Wed 4th Mar 2009 13:28

I do platelets only Wayne, just find it's easier to say blood donation because a lot of people have never heard of apheresis.  The number of doses doesn't vary with your weight, that's true.  However, they calculate the amount that they can take out in relation to your blood volume and the ability to replace the platelets, low volume (low body mass) means that to err on the side of caution they only take out 2 full doses (because my calcs come out at 2.85 doses) instead of 3 like they would if I was 14.5 stone.  Am currently doing it on 4 week rota. 

user24437
Reply : Wed 4th Mar 2009 15:04

Ours don't do it by volume, just platelet count.  For me it's 6.5x10^11, about 65 minutes.  They want 8.2x10^11 off me, but the blood mass calcs come out at as a max 8.0x10^11.  Looks like chicken soup...

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top