Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

newbie in northants

Posted by: user133274 | Sun 1st Mar 2009 16:18 | Last Reply

hi iv been playing since july 2008 and am looking for some playing partners in northants or bedfordshire. i play either delapre or pytchly and id like to meet some players of a similar handicap to play at some different courses or just at the ones i play now. i can play at weekends and can get 9 holes in on weekday afternoons as i finish work at 2.00

re: newbie in northants
user71987
Reply : Mon 2nd Mar 2009 12:17

Dan,

welcome aboard mate. I'm sure there are plenty of folks on here that will get together with you for a round. Alas i'm in Essex so not local for me.

Si

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 2nd Mar 2009 15:13

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the site. Try dropping a note to Cliff Dadds and Carlton Burrows.  Those guys are both up your neck of the woods and good company for a game of golf (well Carlton is, Cliff's a pain in the harris! ).  They're both mid-20 handicap too. 

user57479
Reply : Tue 3rd Mar 2009 17:50

Welcome Dan.

There are always people looking to play and you are in a central position for people who don't mind travelling.

Keep an eye out for the comps as well - i hear the north team may still need players on April 20th.

And Mr Perry - watch how you're abusing that name of mine!!! :-)

Dean

user133274
Reply : Sun 8th Mar 2009 16:21

ok lads cheers

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top