Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

society leaderboard

Posted by: user689 | Sun 1st Mar 2009 09:55 | Last Reply

Is it possible to change the name on a leaderboard once it has been created?. We recently changed a venue and although i created a new leaderboard the old one still shows and i cant seam to rename it.

thanks shaun

Last edit : Sun 1st Mar 2009 10:01
re: society leaderboard
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 1st Mar 2009 14:24

Not sure I have thought about that before.  I presume you know you can create multiple leaderboards, allowing you to track seasonal games etc and you can set a default leaderboard when creating competition for your society.

Let me know which leaderboard needs changing and I will change, plus I will sort so you can do.

Regards, Darren.

user689
Reply : Sun 1st Mar 2009 14:36

Thanks darren i no you must have loads to do . the leaderboard that says 27 hole thornbury should be kington march 2009 thanks. it wont matter if you leave it until you have sorted it and ill do it myself though

thanks again

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 1st Mar 2009 14:48

Shaun, can I just clarify your use.  The idea of the leaderboard is to track more than 1 competition together in a leaderboard format.  The conception idea was for say weekend evetns where you may play 2 games or for use of keeping games for a seaon together ie last year you would have had 'Society leaderboard 2008' and then this year you would create the 2009 version.

For single events you don't necessarily need to create leaderboards. Or am I misinterpreting the reply above ?

Thanks, Darren.

user689
Reply : Sun 1st Mar 2009 15:04

this is probabaly me misunderstanding but when we set up an event you have to pick a leaderboard for result to be linked too. i set up another leaderboard because i do not want that game linked to the 2009 season as that game did not count.  but yes if i dont need a leaderboard for one off events. that is also why i set up the one that says not in use so i can just link events that are outside of our society in there..

thanks darren i appricate your help

shaun

user83555
Reply : Tue 17th Mar 2009 14:50

talking about leaderboards I would still like to delete "Leaderboards"  that are no longer valid (or even the ability to re-name one by overkeying)

Colin

user83555
Reply : Wed 18th Mar 2009 22:57

Darren

I don't push because I have come to expect you will "in time" get around to 'providing' where you feel it is appropriate to in-corperate on the site

But I am going to Appraise you as an individual here -for just 30 seconds I AM YOU BOSS - not that you care a toss ! ..... and not that it matters one iota to your good self !

Rather than not reply because 'requests' are 'outside the circle of your immediate concern' why don't you formalise replies in typical Political vein

a reply (whatever the mechanics) is better than no reply at all

I think you need to work on that one - I have seen so many people on your site fustrated by innactivity

Your call

Colin

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top