Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

PING Freestyle or Latitude Stand Bag - advice needed!

Posted by: user116087 | Tue 3rd Feb 2009 17:13 | Last Reply

Looking to change my bag, have a PING set of clubs and have been looking at the freestyle and latitude but can't seem to decide as there are many mixed reviews on them, being latitude has loadsa pockets but can you get anything in them!? to having a putter divider which won't fit your putter! then on the other hand the freestyle light in weight but not as many pockets or dividers!  I am at a loss and some advice from anyone that has a set of ping clubs and has either of these bags would be great.  Thanks in advance. Coups103

re: PING Freestyle or Latitude Stand Bag - advice needed!
user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 3rd Feb 2009 18:10

Just because you have Ping clubs doesn't mean you have to get a Ping bag.  Buy what's good, not what it says on the side.  I have a mix of Nike, TaylorMade, Srixon, Cleveland and Odyssey clubs in my bag, so I'd be buggered if I tried to get a bag to match them!

I've just got the Nike Saquatch Tour stand bag - 14 way divider, pleanty of good pockets that fit things in, nice little sleeve for my pencil and most importantly, it's light and comfortable.  Tim Hawkins has just got the same one if you'd like someone else's thoughts too. 

user24437
Reply : Tue 3rd Feb 2009 18:28

I love my Nike bag, it's really comfortable and I'm still finding new pockets!  Easy to get on and off, pretty sturdy well engineered stand, a comfy strap and it's light - all up its only 12kg

user118394
Reply : Tue 3rd Feb 2009 19:07

my mate has just bought the latitude and its like a bloody tardis !!

he loves it 

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top