Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Always looking to play, mainly weekends

Posted by: user57479 | Tue 20th Jan 2009 13:12 | Last Reply

If anyone is looking to play or looking for someone to make up numbers, within an hour or so of the Heathrow area, please PM me as I am looking to play as much as possible this year.

I am not a member of a club or society at the moment and mainly looking to play early Saturday or Sunday, but will consider mid-week (depending on permission for days off work of course).

Looking forward to the golfshake tourneys and more public comps this year.

re: Always looking to play, mainly weekends
user199058 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 20th Jan 2009 13:40

Welcome Dean,

I am looking at joining Sherfield Oaks in the (very) near future and would love to play some games.

The membership means I can play on any Crown club for free mid week and discounted throughout weekends so will definitely give you a shout in the near future.

Dennis

user57479
Reply : Tue 20th Jan 2009 15:56

Thanks Dennis.

Sherfield Oaks, Blue Mountain and The Barn (aka Sunbury Golf Course & also Crown Golf) are some of the favourite courses I have played. I'd like to play some of the others too.

I'd be happy to join you and I will ask if you are available at any time I can play.

What is your availability like? ie. short notice or would you need longer?

Dean

user199058 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 20th Jan 2009 17:36

Depending on how much I have on to be honest Dean.

Some weeks I can get out on the day but like this week I'll be lucky if I get a round in this Saturday!

Just let me know and I will do likewise - if we can meet up great - if not, there's always next time!

user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 20th Jan 2009 18:18

Hi Dean,

I'm a member at Stapleford Abbotts GC, which is in Essex.

If you use the M25 between the M11 junction (J27) and the A12 junction (J28), then you will see both courses.

Give me a shout if you can play and I'll sort something out for you.

Russ

user57479
Reply : Wed 21st Jan 2009 18:32

Hey Russ,

Thanks for getting in contact. That's not too far away so I'll definitely take you up on that offer and we'll sort something out soon for February.

Cheers

Dean

user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 21st Jan 2009 19:21

I'm up for that Dean, just give send me a PM nearer the time and I'll sort out a tee time.

Stapleford Abbotts GC has two 18 hole courses, one nice and open (priors) and one difficult one (Abbotts)

Russ

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top