re: Updating Handicap
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 17th Oct 2006 21:29

Info posted here a few day ago :

Click link

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 28th Nov 2006 21:52

Graham, AGU handicaps coming soon. I know I've been saying this for some time but I hope to have Australian golf handicap working soon.

You may have noticed that US golf handicaps USGA went live earlier thiss year.

EGU are also being worked on.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 16th Jan 2007 20:10

Poss easier than a spreadsheet and more fun.  Why not try creating a society on this site and use the society and event management systems ?

You can either get all your society to register or you can run the accounts from within your own account via the society system and then you can control and manage the rounds for each person. 

Using the society and event system you can then run a seasonal golf society leaderboard, run the golf handicaps for all your society members and track the results of every competition.

On the top this you can also have a society message board, send society email newsletters to send to your members, have your own society golf blog and setup for public access which means your golf society members do not need to log to GST to view the results, handicaps, leaderboard and golf blog/news.

Click here to view some of the existing public societies.

I'm also always open to any ideas to introduce new features or make the site easier to use.

Regards,

Darren.

user23840
Reply : Tue 16th Jan 2007 23:26

Longest Drive, nearest pin leaderboard

user44195
Reply : Thu 18th Jan 2007 05:33

I can't understand how there is such a big difference between my club handicap at Lingfield (23.5) and my society handicap on this site (15.2).  Also I can't understand how the SSS is compiled for each course.  For example Hurtmore and Chiddingfold are given an SSS of 2 or 3 less than Lingfield, but I would say that each of these is a good 7 or 8 shots easier to play.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top