Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Stiff or Regular - Part 2 - anyone want a bargain driver?

Posted by: user24437 | Mon 24th Nov 2008 12:23 | Last Reply

Following on from my previous post I managed to get hold of a brand new 2008 MD Superstrong EQL Ti460 driver (not the square version), 10.5deg with a regular Proforce 65 tip active shaft.  Unfortunately the shaft is just too flexible for me, can't hit the thing without changing my swing so much it would probably end up ruining the rest of my game.

So is there anyone out there who fancies a bargain club, voted Today's Golfer budget driver last year?  It's only been used a couple of times at the range, comes with a fancy magnetic headcover.  £45 and it's in the post (selling for £70 on e-bay).

re: Stiff or Regular - Part 2 - anyone want a bargain driver?
user24437
Reply : Mon 24th Nov 2008 13:04

it's one of these

http://www.todaysgolfer.co.uk/Golf/gear/searchresults/Drivers/MD-Golf-Superstrong-Ti-EQL-460-Driver/Post.aspx?R=EPI

http://www.mdgolf.co.uk/mdgolf_2008/clubs.php?category=drivers&product=45 

user24437
Reply : Mon 24th Nov 2008 13:51

Good point Jonny.  Problem is the stiff V2 shaft is going to cost about £60, I could get a brand new MD V2 stiff shafted model for about the same, so might as well sell this one.  

user52922
Reply : Wed 26th Nov 2008 21:10

£30 will buy my own Taylor Made R 580 in nice condition.

user24437
Reply : Wed 26th Nov 2008 22:42

Have decided to have a bit of a play with this, going to have a Graffaloy Prolaunch blue stuck in it thanks to a certain member of this site.  Sorry Mark, but you should look into John's offer.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top