Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Yonex Demo Day

Posted by: user121634 | Sun 16th Nov 2008 21:48 | Last Reply

I'm in the market for a new driver and fairway woods as the ones I have at the moment are past their best and I just don't get on with them, they are about 10years old.

Any way went to the Driving range on Thursday and Yonex were having a demo day which I had forgotten about. I tried out their Nanospeed I 10.5* Driver in a Stiff shaft - the result were amazing for me as I am not a long hitter or very straight but the Nanospeed I went straight or a slight fade every shot and I was reaching 185yds which on a dry fairway would have rolled another 10-20yrds which I was impressed with.

I then tried the Nanospeed 5wood and again the results speak for themselves every shot was straight down the middle of the fairway with a carry of 150yds and again if the fairway was dry would have rolled another 10-15yds.

All in all I was impressed but I have not yet decided whether to buy these as i will be trying out some more when I#'m next down the range.

re: Yonex Demo Day
user129665
Reply : Mon 1st Dec 2008 21:19

i bought a nanospeed I appriox 5-6 weeks ago and its pretty awesome, having used everything and played a decent level off 3-4, i tried the ping g10, taylor burner and others the new driver sits and after a few weeks getting used to it, its a solid club for me having struggled with accuracy for a few years £150 is a keen price i may add

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top