Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

golf course in vegas

Posted by: user116876 | Mon 10th Nov 2008 23:06 | Last Reply

Hiya

Just wanted to know if any one could recomend a golf course in las vegas that dosent cost the earth to play and i can hire a set of clubs for the day.

thanks

andy

re: golf course in vegas
user80414
Reply : Tue 11th Nov 2008 01:12

Hi Andrew,

Vegas has quite a few golf course to play, but it all depends on how far you want to travel from the "strip" and also what you regard as an acceptable amout to pay for a green fee.

The Top end of  the Scale would be Wynns which is and unbelivable course any ( i havent played it but have had a wander round some of the grounds) but you pay for the privalage with greens fees anything up to $500 for a round. 

However a good compomise is the Desert Pines which is very close to the "strip" and you can play with Club hire (which i belive are Calaway's) for approx $150. you can check the link out at:  www.waltersgolf.com/desert-pines-golf-club.asp

There are a load of other courses arround but it all depends on how far you want to travel. Have a look at: www.bestofvegas.com/Golf-Courses for a good idea of whats for offer.  

However the one thing that i would recomend is looking out for deals that always seem to be on, either when you are there from the many ticket offices that offer cheap theatre tickets etc, or from websites before going. You will always get a better deal than just pitching up. Also if that fails have a word with your hotels as many have deals with certain courses. 

Hope that this helps and hope you have a good time out there. 

Cheers

Danny

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top