Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Looking for new clubs

Posted by: user116297 | Fri 12th Sep 2008 13:09 | Last Reply

Hey All,

Ive been looking for some graphite shifted clubs for a lil while now. Now i found these on ebay and just wondered what people thought of this perticular club and if they think im getting a good deal?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAYLOR-MADE-TAYLORMADE-BURNER-XD-IRON-3SW-9-IRONS-REG_W0QQitemZ150293602803QQihZ005QQca
tegoryZ115280QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

re: Looking for new clubs
user52922
Reply : Fri 12th Sep 2008 14:38

These retail at something approximately £660 plus, so this does seem rather inviting, but to me it smells of them being copies. I have no doubt that they will play pretty well and at that price a cheap set.

re: Looking for new clubs
user69191
Reply : Fri 12th Sep 2008 15:22

At that price, and still wrapped up I'd be 100% sure that they are copies from China, I buy and sell quite a lot of clubs on ebay and the marketplace is rife with them unfortunately. Check the user feedback out, one claim of new clubs already rusting and another claim of selling counterfeit goods. If its too good to be true then it is.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top