Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

A Big Shout Out to Matt Beckett of Sytematic Golf

Posted by: user71525 | Fri 1st Aug 2008 13:00 | Last Reply

Hi,

Most people are quick to criticise on Forums but not so quick to praise but I am going to buck that trend.

To cut a long story short - I had three lessons with a pro after which all went rapidly to pott - my golf was terrible and I was at a low ebb. After one particullaly bad round I popped to the range next to John Nike Leisure Centre (of Ali G Fame) and tried to work out what I was doing wrong.

Anyway Matt came over had a chat and immeditaley pointed out a couple of things (grip etc) that had an immediate effect. He explained things in a way that makes total sense. I knew I could trust this guy so I booked a set of six lessons with him.

I have had five of those lessons and since he got his golf gloves on me my handicap has dropped from 20.4 to 15.3.

I fully intend to have a lesson from Matt every six weeks or so and I am sure he can help me cut my handicap further.

So anyone in the area please check out Matt and Systematic Golf. I am sure he can help you the way he helped me.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top