Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Nearly new electric trolley for sale

Posted by: user87248 | Tue 22nd Jul 2008 20:30 | Last Reply

Hi Guys and gals

I have for sale a top spec electric trolley for sale only reason for sale is a brought it as impulse purchase and dont really play enough to use it. only 3 months old

rrp £375 selling for £160

Heres the spec

It has a 24ah battery which they say does 18 holes but I've played two 18 holes on one battery charge
Has three distance buttons 10m, 20m and 30m so at one push of button trolley will travel said distance then stop also has cruise control which alot of trolleys dont set your speed to match your walking speed and push the go button and then push stop button others you have to keep pushing speed button to get to your walking speed.

Also has drinks holder, score card holder with places for two balls and selection of tees Trolley bag included
aluminium frame very quick & easy to fold out.

Oh and it has alloy look alike wheels

Will travel around 20miles from southampton for £20 extra to deliver or meet up if you live any further away give me a shout and ill see how much it would be to get it delivered to you.

I have photo for anyone who wants to look at picture but dont know how to upload it so give me an email address and ill send it to you

Terry

re: Nearly new electric trolley for sale
user89111
Reply : Wed 23rd Jul 2008 10:10

Hi Terry what make is it?

Mark Empson

re: Nearly new electric trolley for sale
user89111
Reply : Mon 28th Jul 2008 12:06

Hi terry thanks for reply Ive been away just got back, the trolley would not be for me but I will pass details along, if you have a phote of it you can post on the site that would be good.

Many thanks

Mark Empson 

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top