Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

North West Event - Ormskirk GC - September

Posted by: user67418 | Tue 15th Jul 2008 11:31 | Last Reply

I've contacted Ormskirk Golf Club in Lancashire (http://www.ormskirkgolfclub.com/) about holding an event for golfshake members, that would be the first North West event that I know of. Ormskirk is a qualifying course for The Open, and is one of if not the finest course in the area.

I need all prospective players to have a look at the proposed dates, and confirm their interest and most appropriate date, then I can start the ball rolling. The provisional dates I've been given are:

September 1st (Mon), 12th (Fri), 22nd (Mon), and 26th (Fri).

1st tee would be reserved for us for no more than 32 people anytime from 09:30, which will be confirmed when I book the event. Golf only would cost £45 for up to 23 players, and £40 for 24+. I would need to speak with Darren about prizes and additional costs, but that would depend on numbers.

This post will be active until 12 noon on Tuesday 22nd July, at which point I'll create an event for you all to officially sign up on. Please let me know if you are interested chaps.

re: North West Event - Ormskirk GC - September
user105305
Reply : Sat 26th Jul 2008 08:59

Hi Chaps,

I would be interested in joining up and playing if that would be fine, mon or Friday but early in Sept due to Hols. Not played Ormskirk, but looks are really nice track from the Web site.

Cheers

Sean

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top