Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Bionic Gloves

Posted by: user103445 | Mon 30th Jun 2008 22:44 | Last Reply

I have been trying this new sculptured glove for Long Drive, but at the moment the jury is out. Is it legal for golf, and has anyone else tried it?

Is is an expensive glove and the most that one can get off the usual competitive price is £1.00, and such is not on eBay. I won't mention the seller.

One thing  clear is that it wears extremely well and is made of top quality car. leather. Possibly the best wearing glove that I have tested for dry conditions.

It does however make one's hand sweat more than normal due to the sculptured padding.

So far, after a few hundred hits, I have not noticed any grip or hitting improvement, but having said that nor am I aware that the padding is proving to be a nuisance. I cannot test it properly yet as my swing in currently not properly grooved.

I am convinced about the quality materials, but remain to be convinced that the design is necessary.

I personally consider that the type of grip glued onto one's club to be far more important that a bit of glove padding. But, I may change my mind after further testing.

Anyone got any views after personally testing this latest piece of golf science?

Last edit : Mon 30th Jun 2008 22:45
re: Bionic Gloves
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 4th Jul 2008 14:20

Surreal

http://www.bionicgloves.com/shop/?cat=3

re: Bionic Gloves
user95306
Reply : Mon 7th Jul 2008 22:32

i dont wish to be the fly in the oitment but....

to ensure that all areas of a test are equally surely you would need a robotic arm of some type no?

perhaps and this is deffo the one i believe is the right assumptiion the glove is a confidence boost and we all know that is what makes us play better after all!!

Paul keep up the good work and Viper good luck in the LD championsships!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top