Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Tips on my Swing

Posted by: user100445 | Thu 26th Jun 2008 16:04 | Last Reply

If i post a vid clip of my swing will people make sensible suggestions on how to improve it?

re: Tips on my Swing
user77921
Reply : Thu 26th Jun 2008 16:14

Hi Kelly,

You may not think it from some of the forums, but there are some very knowledgable golfers on here, who would be happy to help you out. Put it up and im sure they will all give you some tips.

Luke

(website Editor)

user77921
Reply : Thu 26th Jun 2008 16:45

Hi Kelly,

You can upload your you tube video here on golfshake - http://www.golfshake.com/video/upload.php it makes it easier for people to comment on your swing

Luke

user52922
Reply : Thu 26th Jun 2008 17:38

Hi Kelly, I noticed that at the top of your swing your left wrist is bowed over which gives you a closed clubface at the top. The only way to bring a club back square from that position is by a very rapid lower half body movement, which I don't like to see. Try and cock the wrist under the shaft at the top of the swing and this will then give you some freedom to release the clubhead later on.

At address, I noticed that both your arms are positioned with the club exactly in the middle of the stance, may I suggest you try and get a line down your left arm with the club as an extension, this will then bring the ball forward into its correct position and at the same time will position your head behind the ball, where it should remain throughout the swing.

Swing plane is fine and you have a nice follow through, even though at the moment it is lacking in a little bit of bite, but this will come with practice.

Last edit : Thu 26th Jun 2008 19:47
user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 3rd Jul 2008 09:13

Viper,

If you're in the Midlands I'd love to get some input from you on the farce that is my swing.  I'll buy the lunch too!

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 4th Jul 2008 13:35

Approval process on a go slow

Now available via golfshake.com

http://www.golfshake.com/user/media/33480/

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top